We advise employers, directors and officers and executives on all employment and labour law issues. These include individual employment law issues such as the law on employment agreements, dismissal and protection against unfair dismissal as well as labour law issues in the areas of works constitution, collective labour and industrial action law.
We provide our clients with solutions for all employment and labour law issues in their day-to-day business, support them in designing and realizing restructuring measures and transactions, privatisations, divestments and investments in companies, closure of plants, change in operations, business transfers and staff cuts.
We support our clients both in out-of-court procedures and disputes with employees, works council and staff council members and trade unions and in proceedings before the labour courts, authorities and conciliation committees.
- Restructuring and Transactions
- Transfer of business, closures and changes in operation
- Employment law issues, in particular employment agreements, (protection against unfair) dismissal, working hours, holidays, continued payment of compensation
- Compensation Systems and Employee Shareholding
- Pension Programs
- Executive Compensation
- Labour Law: law on works constitution and staff representation, in particular disputes with the works or staff councils
- Codetermination (Codetermination Act, one-third participation)
- Collective Labour Contract and Industrial Dispute Law, in particular disputes with trade unions
- Employee Data Protection
- Advice and representation in labour law litigation
- Advice and representation before conciliation committees and authorities
We also advise employers and contractors on all social law issues relevant to them. We support our clients in all social law issues and represent them in disputes with staff members, other employees or authorities, if need be, also before the social courts.
- Distinction between employees and free-lancers
- Maternity Protection, Parental Allowance and Parental Leave
- Law on severely disabled persons
- Unemployment Benefits
- Social Security Law
- Company Integration Management (BEM)
- Part-time work for older employees, Pensions, Early retirement
- Advice and representation in social courts
- Advice and representation before authorities (Labour Office, integration office)